Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Fire & Flood

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!
THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:
 
Fire & Flood
By Victoria Scott


Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood, #1)A modern day thrill ride, where a teen girl and her animal companion must participate in a breathtaking race to save her brother's life—and her own.

Tella Holloway is losing it. Her brother is sick, and when a dozen doctors can't determine what's wrong, her parents decide to move to Montana for the fresh air. She's lost her friends, her parents are driving her crazy, her brother is dying—and she's helpless to change anything.

Until she receives mysterious instructions on how to become a Contender in the Brimstone Bleed. It's an epic race across jungle, desert, ocean, and mountain that could win her the prize she desperately desires: the Cure for her brother's illness. But all the Contenders are after the Cure for people they love, and there's no guarantee that Tella (or any of them) will survive the race.

The jungle is terrifying, the clock is ticking, and Tella knows she can't trust the allies she makes. And one big question emerges: Why have so many fallen sick in the first place?

RELEASE DATE: February 25th, 2014
Why I'm Waiting: Animal Companion... BAM! That is all I see when I read this summary. I NEED IT NOW! Plus, look at the pretty cover!!!

What are YOU waiting for?

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! I read this one already and LOVED it! Hope you do too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo how could I forget about this one??? Love Victoria Scott!! Fabulous pick :)

    My WoW

    Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this one too! I read the Collector a couple of months ago and loved it! I still need to read the Liberator though. I've seen some positive reviews for Fire and Flood, so I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I read The Collector and really enjoyed it! But I've yet to read the Liberator! Fire and Flood should hopefully be FANTASTIC!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!