Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Bookish Myths Debunked:


BAM! New feature! Shocking I know, after all I have disappeared from the blogging world for quite a while. Basically this is a feature I've been planning to start for a while and well hopefully it will be something fun for me to do. 

Have you ever read a book and then wondered about parts of it... Like could that really happen in real life? I don't mean dragons becoming human or something but like is it possible to climb a 50 foot wall in 3.8 seconds if you're just a regular human?  (I would say no... but I have yet to test this....)

Basically this feature is based on Mythbusters.

I am going to help you either prove something true or show that most likely in real life it's not going to happen. This is a feature that I will hopefully have up on Mondays and most likely it's going to be a biweekly feature.

I have a ton of ideas for this feature, but if you have something you want proved or disproved just fill out the form below! 

With any luck this is going to be a blast!\


2 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds like an awesome feature! :) It sounds a bit dangerous, though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks! I'll try to keep my life out of jeopardy though!

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!