Friday, February 21, 2014

March Blogging Awards

Okay! I am so excited to announce this new thing....

I have decided to hold an award ceremony type thing. What this is, is you can nominate different blogs for different awards. A lot of the categories are on the sillier side of things.

With any luck this will be a goofy award thing that will show off different blogs as well as help people discover new blogs!
The rules for this is that each person can nominate a blog for each category ONCE!
Each blog will only get a final nomination and make it to the voting round for one category. This is to make it so that the maximum number of blogs possible get the chance to participate.
Filling out the form below will mean that you nominated blogs/bloggers. When filling out the form please include the bloggers name and the name of their blog!

In order to make this even more fun (as I'm sure you're already thinking of all of it's amazingness) it would be really helpful if you helped spread the word! I know that potentially I might not get enough nominations to have some for every category. I know that potentially there might not be enough nominations for each category to get it to come to a vote, so even just letting other people know would be really appreciated! 

What I plan to do is leave nominations open until March 15th. I will then have people vote for the blogs that they think deserve the award!

If you can only think of a blogger/bog for one or two categories, that's totally fine! Fill out the form anyways!

Also if you want to let the person who you nominated know, that would be awesome and really would help spread the word about this!

Hopefully this will be a fun event for everyone! Let me know what you think of it and make sure that you fill out the form below!
I really hope that I get a good response to this and also find out about some new fantastic blogs! My goal is for people to nominate blogs that they are closer to instead of going straight to nominating the well known blogs. (I mean that's awesome if you do that, but I would love to get the word out about smaller blogs!)

So feel free to nominate WHOEVER YOU want!

SO LETS GO AND HAVE A BLAST! I can't wait to see who you all nominate!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea!! I'm definitely going to share this as much as I can. I want it to be a success. :) Now . . . time to figure out my nominations!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!