Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Top one book that I can guarantee will make you cry

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS: Top Ten ONE Book that Will make you Cry...

Code Name Verity

I am not a crier and this is one of the only books that has ever made me cry. I ADORE this book so much and each time I read it (And trust me I've read it several times) It reduces me to a puddle of tears because it is THAT good. So if you want a book that will make YOU cry, this is the only book I can guarantee it happening.

What are some books that can make YOU cry?


3 comments:

  1. I think I saw this one picked by a few others as well!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've owned this book for a few months now and I each month I keep trying to convince myself to read it. I've heard only good things about it, but I have a hard time starting it because I don't want to cry. I have a really, really hard time reading books that I know will make my bawl like a baby.
    My TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. One book that is even sadder than this one is it's companion Rose Under Fire! So, so sad :'-) But so good!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!