Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Adorable Romances

Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

THIS WEEK THE LIST IS:  Top ten books that will make you swoon. Instead I'm choosing to change it a bit to books with adorable romances.
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)Crash (Visions, #1)Find Me (Find Me, #1)Solving for ExThe Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1)A Spy in the House (The Agency, #1)Heist Society (Heist Society, #1)Leviathan (Leviathan, #1)The Avery Shaw ExperimentScarlet (Scarlet #1)
I chose to do adorable romances instead of swoony books, just because I'm a person that finds things more adorable than anything else.

1.) The Broken Stars by Amie Kaufmen and Meagan Spooner~ I adore the romance in this book! It is soo beyond cute! And Tarver and Lilac are just perfect for each other!

2.) Crash by Lisa McMann~ Love, love, love the romance in this book! Jules and Sawyer have a super cue romance and I love it!

3.) Find Me by Romily Bernard~ Wicket and Griffin for LIFE! I adore the relationship that these too have!

4.) Solving for Ex by Leigh Ann Kopans~ This is the perfect nerd relationship... even though it takes forever to actually happen this romance is one of the most adorable out there.

5.) The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas~ THE BEST BOOK WITH ROMANCE IN IT EVER!!

6.) The Agency by Y.S. Lee~ Mary and James are perhaps my favorite bookish couple ever! And their romance is just so sweet!

7.) The Heist Society by Ally Carter~ Kat and Hale are awesome! So yeah.. that one clearly makes the list!

8.) Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld~ This is a super slow burn romance and nothing ever really happens until the last book, but Deryn and Alek are so cute together!

9.) The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram~ THIS BOOK IS PERFECT... Enough said!

10.) Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen~ Rabin and Scarlet are just perfect!


What romances in books do think are sweet/swoony?

7 comments:

  1. The Agency series is not that popular, but it really should be!
    Heist Society, Solving For Ex, These Broken Stars, Find Me, Scarlet.......All of these are great choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I ADORE the Agency series and I'm dying for the next book! I love James and Mary together! That is a series that deserves SO much more!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! I tweaked mine as well, saying there's swoon worthy moments. Not that the whole book is a swoony read!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only read a few pages of Heist Society, but I did really like it. The fact that you think it has an adorable romance makes me want to read the rest right now! The rest of the books I haven't really heard of, except, I've been wanting to read These Broken Stars for a while.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! These Broken Stars is fabulous! and The Heist Society romance doesn't pick up more until the second book, but I love Kat and Hale together SO MUCH! Thanks for stopping by Benedicte!

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of the books on your list besides Heist Society, but both Solving for Ex and The Avery Shaw Experiment (And if this one is PERFECT! :) Then I may need to move it up on my TBR pile!) are on my TBR list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! *chants* MOVE IT UP!!!! Both Solving for Ex and The Avery Shaw Experiment are AMAZING! You won't regret it! :)

      Delete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!