Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Rebel Belle

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!

THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:
REBEL BELLE
By Rachel Hawkins




Rebel BelleHarper Price, peerless Southern belle, was born ready for a Homecoming tiara. But after a strange run-in at the dance imbues her with incredible abilities, Harper's destiny takes a turn for the seriously weird. She becomes a Paladin, one of an ancient line of guardians with agility, super strength and lethal fighting instincts.

Just when life can't get any more disastrously crazy, Harper finds out who she's charged to protect: David Stark, school reporter, subject of a mysterious prophecy and possibly Harper's least favorite person. But things get complicated when Harper starts falling for him--and discovers that David's own fate could very well be to destroy Earth.

With snappy banter, cotillion dresses, non-stop action and a touch of magic, this new young adult series from bestseller Rachel Hawkins is going to make y'all beg for more.



RELEASE DATE: April 8th 2014
Why I can't wait: I LOVE Rachel Hawkins! Her Hex Hall series is one of my all time favorite series, and the minute II read the summary for this one, I knew I had to read it! Plus the cover is super cool!

What are you waiting for????

3 comments:

  1. YES! So can't wait for this one! Just preordered it yesterday!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this book right now! I really enjoyed the Hex Hall series also.....Can't wait to see what she does with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rebel belle sounds interesting, love the mix of southern magic and dresses.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Awards here: http://ashlyhbooks.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-awards-31714.html
    you can answer the questions if you want to, if you don't want to its ok.

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!