Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Rivals in the City

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!

THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:
RIVALS IN THE CITY
By Y.S.Lee
Rivals in the City (The Agency, #4)
  


Convicted fraudster Henry Thorold is dying in prison, and the Agency asks Mary to take on one last case: to watch for the return of his estranged wife. Mrs Thorold is an accomplished criminal and will surely want to settle scores with Mary’s fiancé, James. With the additional complications of family and conflicting loyalties, the stakes for all involved are higher than ever.


RELEASE DATE: FEBRUARY 2015
Why I'm waiting:
I ADORED the first three books in the series and I NEED this book now! I am so invested in these characters and I need to know what happens to them all. I am so excited to see this series end! I can't wait to read it!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! This is new to me! Hope you enjoy it once you get it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!