Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I own the most books from


Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

(The beautiful picture of my Nancy Drew/Hardy Boy/Dana
Girls Collection. In case you can't tell they're all double stacked!)
THIS WEEK'S TOPIC IS:
Top Ten Authors I own the most books from
I definitely own a lot of books, but typically they are all from different authors. Some of these books I may only own four from some of these authors, but to me, it's amazing that I've managed

1.) Carolyn Keene~ I know that the Nancy Drew books were written by a multitude of different ghost writers. Yet this is definitely a series where I own nearly every book.

2.) On that note Franklin W. Dixon is also a main author that can be found on my bookshelves... (There are a lot more Hardy Boy books than what's in that picture

3.) Angie Sage was a favorite author of mine when I was younger. I own all of the Septimus Heap series.


4.) J.K. Rowling~ Ummmm... Harry Potter, duh.... I own all of those books and then copies of some of them.

5.) Michael Scott~The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel is one of my all time favorite series.

6.) Scott Westerfeld~ I own most of his books.... Definitely an author I own a lot of.

7.) Kasie West~I own all four of her books, which is kind of shocking, I tend not to buy the same books

8.) Kelly Oram~ Definitely one my favorite authors and I own all of her books on my kindle.

9.) Ally Carter~ She writes such fun exciting books I have to own all of them!

10.) And finally Rick Riordan~ On my shelf you can find almost every book he has written just because.

1 comment:

  1. I had a bunch of the Nancy Drew books as well! My aunt gifted me a box set so I think I have like the first nine books or something? And love Angie Sage! I never got past Magyk but I remember loving it SO much. And it was that book that got me inspired to write my first story which I never did finish! It was actually for a school assignment but I didn't do it and I think I still ended up with a B minus? So that was pretty good haha. And you have quite the collection of Hardy Boy books! I didn't read them as a child but I always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!