Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Trust Me, I'm Lying

Waiting by Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!
This post highlights a book that I am dying to be released!!
THIS WEEK I'M WAITING ON:
Trust Me, I'm Lying
By Mary Elizabeth Summer




Trust Me, I'm LyingJulep Dupree is a con artist, a master of disguise, and a sophomore at a swanky Chicago private school. When she comes home one day to a ransacked apartment and her father gone, Julep's carefully laid plans for an expenses-paid golden ticket to Yale start to unravel.














RELEASE DATE: October 2014
Why I'm waiting: As of this moment this is all the summary there is! (I'm writing this in January) So there might be more out now, but I am DYING to read this one! It sounds fantastic!









2 comments:

  1. Nice! Seen this one around! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this one too! The cover makes me want to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a comment, about anything really, you will make my day, maybe even my week if it's a really great comment! =D Anyhow I will try to respond and if you have a blog, leave me the link! I would love to check it out!!